The cyclone debarker is a machine with unique features. The same machine can do:
- 1. Adjust the degree of debarking up to 99%
- 2. Can debark curly, with holes and straight logs
- 3. It has linear features – we can put it before the e.g. chipper, dryer
– no need of additional silos etc.
- 4. Fully adaptable to woodspecies e.g. beech, spruce, oak etc.
- 5. Can work trees with a diameter of 15 up to 60 cm
- 6. 24/7 heavy duty design
We can provide the turn key solution:
- In our scope is the log receiving unit, the transport devices and the
The Cyclon Debarker TF 800 is working based on fast rotating knives which can be adapted – but in general we install more than 100 knives.
This unique concept makes it possible that we cut every cm² several times via passing the debarker. We have less than 50 kw installed motorpower and can reach over 50 t/h depending on diameter.
Weight: aprox. 4300 kg
Installed power: 6 Engines total <50 kw